As part of our Quality Assurance, IPMA has devised a specialised system to facilitate the progressive hand over of systems.
• Tailored and dynamic ITP’s (Inspection Test Plans). An ITP is document that describes the plan for managing the quality control and assurance of a particular system.
• Dedicated RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statement) to ensure safe working methods for installers and subcontractors.
• MCR Proposals (Material Compliance Records) to ensure that the principle contractor installs the correct equipment to fulfil contract requirements.
• Assurance and Certification of all deliverables to ensure traceability from design to installation and handover.
• CTP’s (Commissioning Test Plan). This demonstrates how the principle contractor will test the installed equipment and ensure it operates as planned. It will also demonstrate how the principle contractor will integrate the systems, so they run as planned.
• Commissioning certification packs (also used as a measure milestone payments) demonstrate when certain system integrations are complete.
• Verification and validation of installation from concept design to handover and usage.