IPMA CEO Keith McDaid led a team of specialists on this project at one of the UK’s busiest railway stations in the heart of London’s shopping district.
The Bond Street project will deliver a major new Elizabeth Line station, substantially increase station capacity at this busy central London location and support 24 Elizabeth Line trains an hour running in each direction at peak times.
Key elements of the C412 project included:
- Building and structures works.
- Surface water drainage and utilities.
- Mechanical systems (HVAC, chilled water, etc.).
- Electrical systems (Dali lighting, power distribution, lightning protection etc.).
- Fire suppression and alarm (fire alarm panels, gas suppression, water suppression).
- Public health systems, drainage systems (pumped and gravity), sump systems etc.).
- Installation of communications equipment and materials