1. Pre-pour planning and inspections.
2. Formwork inspections.
3. Rebar and cast-in-place (structural steel, bar location checks & ties, public health pipework, pre-stress tendons within pour).
4. Concrete samples and testing (slump test and cube tests).
5. Post-pour inspections to identify any problem areas to be rectified prior to client inspection.
6. Client inspections to hand over completed works.
7. Non-conformance reports (NCRs) by QA engineers and rectification of any issues noted on-site.
8. Inspection of structural elements, including welding destructive testing (DT) and non-destructive testing (NDT).
9. Design aid for M&E elements (location and suitability for all systems and cast-in-place elements).
10. Clash control between all disciplines.